Hot Mix Asphalt Paving
Hot mix asphalt paving, also called HMA paving, is the most widely used road construction and maintenance process used in the world. With a wide variety of mix types and application options, HMA pavements and overlays are among the best choices for durable, easily maintained roads, highway construction, parking lots, airfields and airport construction, and beyond.
We recognize that quality paving projects require quality materials and quality construction. Our years of expertise combine quality materials, well-maintained and state-of-the-art equipment, and highly trained, experienced crews and quality control technicians. We also leverage the support of our integrated family of companies that provide knowledge and expertise in the latest asphalt binder, aggregate, and hot mix technologies and methods.
Hot Mix Asphalt Paving Benefits
- Restores grade and profile of the road
- Creates a uniform base across the entire width of the roadway
- Provides an opportunity to correct drainage or underground utility issues
- Gets below the levels of pavement cracking for long-term solution
- Stabilizing agents build additional structure into road base and improve freeze/thaw performance
Hot Mix Asphalt Paving Process
Please contact your ASMG Representative or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on our Services & Treatments, including:
- Construction specifications
- Technical articles and documents
- State and local approvals
- Customer references
- Treatment pricing and cost comparisons
Contact us for more information about how we can meet your needs for HMA.